Control unit with touch screen
DATA STORAGE UNIT FOR FURNACES – NAC-CRD
Its a device made to record and store the temperature and the current consumption of 1 or more furnaces.
It was built to operate in the lost wax casting enviroment for the retention of the datas of burn out furnaces and afterburners temperature.
• The device can monitor datas of maximum 6 channels of temperature from furnace or/and afterburner.
(Ex. 6 furnaces or 3 furnaces and 3 afterburners).
• It can monitor 2 assigned channels for the current consumption and establish Kilowatt absorption.
• The data storage can be set manually, cyclic or timed.
• The datas are saved in CSV format.
• The device is equipped with a touch screen control panel.
The device allow the data tracking for any control by environmental agencies. This let you:
• The storage of data due by day
• The visualization of graphic temperatures and consumption.
• The availability of data in the network for the visualization with other software