ELECTRIC OVENS FOR ANNEALING – NAC-9-ST
This ovens has been specially designed for the burn out
process of the invested flasks in the lost wax casting of
The special design,the special construction features and tried
working cylcle make it an innovative and accurate instrument,
That gives the customer the opportunity to achive these
• homogeneity of internal temperature wich brings about a
considerable improvement in the burning of the flasks with a
maximum temperature of 850 °C. 1000 °C upon request.
• facilitation in inserting mold. Easy access for internal cleaning.
• burning process controlled by a touch screen complete of:
a) 50 burning programs
b) burning curves up to 20 steps
c) positioning management of loading and unloading of flasks
d) starting with timer
e) storing burning curves
f) export of burning data
• Automatic management of opening and closing the chimney during the cycle
• management of a resistance in the wax drainage pipe that
avoids the obstruction
• management of air injection for increasing carbon oxidation, good for wax and resins
• forced cooling management to drop the waiting time.